Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Sunday Breakfast

We had these this morning...a simple fried kue teow plus eggs and some pandilit buns filled with home-made kaya *not made by me* :)
Habibati requested me to snap her action like this....LOL
Habibi always leaves the table and likes to watch his favourite cartoons on TV as near as shown below *what a bad habit* He will come back to the kitchen and then goes back inside....@~@
I secretly snapped his action.....
Opps! I gotcha! Anyway...a happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice to see you updating your blog again,,, nice to be here,,,

UmmiRosma said...

Eugene ~ yea..i have some spaces now to blog around....I miss this activity in deed..tnx for the thought..

lil' bulb said...

Wow.. Habibi's eyes don't feel pain to watch tv so close? Habibati so cute!

UmmiRosma said...

Tnx..your kids are too!
Yea...we are worried with his bad habit...

CathJ said...

woiii... rosak mata nanti....hehehehhehehe...