Saturday, August 29, 2009

Breaking The Fast With...

Yesterday, my hubby told me that he was craving for some kind of rice porridge. I giggled at his remark as all these times he is not a porridge lover. But he told me he had listened to the recipe being narrated on the radio. So what the heck!! Since the ingredients were available..so I granted his wish with LOVE.

Above, this was how it looked. Please don't laugh at me ya...especially my Malaysian buddies. Heheeee....

Beside that, I prepared some risoles filled with tuna+mayo. Served when they were still warm...dipped in tomato sauce......soooo delicious! So what's your family menu....? *winks*

6 comments:

MeRy said...

Yummy porridge...

Liz said...

ok not bad tu as long ur hubby kenyang..andang liur puasa macam2 kan di rasa...hehehe

Ken Wooi said...

they are looking yummy.. makes my tummy yelling for food now.. lol.. =P

kenwooi.com

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...sedapnya. You are a good cook, Ummi. Your Hubby is sure a lucky man. :)

UmmiRosma said...

MeRy ~ Nice..but not as original as the one that I have ever ate at the Malaysian's restaurants/stalls before... hehee

Liza ~ So..what your menu darl? You havent shared anything that you cooked..

Kenwooi ~ As for me..the satay celup look yummy lah...

MummyGwen ~ So are you my friend...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The porridge looked yummy. May I know what are the ingredients that you have used?

Risoles looked yummy too. Mind to share the recipe?