Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mayo Bread Pudding - MummyHanan's

I tried this recipe last 2 days ago. I always see this at MummyHanan's blog *thanks* as this is her kids' favourite pudding. So......have a go with the ingredients....


60g bread
100ml fresh milk
50g sugar (adjustable)
1 egg
2 spooons mayonaise
2 teaspoons vanilla essence

Firstly --> milk + egg + sugar + Mayo + vanilla

Secondly --> arrange the bread slices in a baking tin
Thirdly --> pour the first mixture into the bread slices in the baking tin
Fourthly --> bake in the oven

Fifthly --> ENJOY!!!

My personal comment --> First, I felt the taste was very weird which might be because of the mayo and sugar combination. But I kept this pudding the fridge overnight. Only last nite we ate again...amazingly the taste turned *yummy*......
Oh ya...a little adjustment by me....I dropped a little bit of condensed milk on top of the pudding. I did this because it seemed that the mayo had dominated the taste.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Will give it a try nextime.

UmmiRosma said...

MeRy ~ Sure...but beware of the mayo taste...