Friday, August 12, 2011

At The Exotic Pet Show

This is a long overdue story actually...(^^,)...but for the sake of my future reference...it's ok ya...at least my blog is still functional and it's back here being 'activated' again by the busy owner!*smile*

We brought our kids to the exotic expo sometime in July. We, the adults, paid BND$6 per pax and FOC for the kids under 5. This was a great experience for our kids to have a very close encounter with the creepy crawlies reptiles...*goosebumps*...




They touched this snake without any fear...


See...how curious they were! Look at me...I touched the snake with goosebumps all over my body...the skin was very cold, smooth but hard. As a Science teacher..I should have the courage to hold it by myself...but please nooooo!

Nevertheless....I am very 'brave' to hold it's dry skin...it was very light and smooth.

Habibati said she 'loved' this pink and red snake....*gulp*...and she wanted to have it as her pet!

Habibi pulled the tail....aduhaiiii....

This python was very big and lazy...I could not recall its scientific name...

This snake looked like the poisonous coral snake...but this one wasn't poisonous as it was just a python.

I bet...this was one of the albino pythons...

Handsome? hahaha...the green iguana..

Adorable? kekeke
I forgot the actual name of these spiky lizards but I know they would cost a bomb!

Comel? hehehe
This was the Sahara Monitor Lizard. It was very lazy but 'manja'....
...just look at how the caretaker held and massaged it with love..and the reptile fell asleep at an instant!

The Indian Star Tortoise....the only cute reptile that I saw!


The gecko...*geli*...

Habibati touched it....(*.*)...

Habibi's stunt....the feelings inside me were indescribable....(@_@)....However, it was fun to bring them out for this educational trip.

6 comments:

Nur-nba said...

Beraninya anak2 akak pegang ular tu.. Ngeri tengok ular yg besar tu..

anney said...

I admire the braveness of your kids! I'm scared to touch a snake!

CathJ said...

Rossssssssssssssssssss..... hahahhahaha... aku terketawa terbahak2...

sorry yer aku tak baca entry ni... my jari scroll secepat2 nya...sambil mata satu buka...mata satu tutup... terkenyit2....

aku phobia Ularrr....... nanti mimpi ngeri malam... hahahahhaha....

kus semangat tengok Habibi lilit U katleher... (ternampak sedikit... )

eeeeeee... geliiii...

Alice Law said...

Your kids really brave, kudos! We love reptiles too, can't wait the show to stop by K.L!^^

p/s: Sorry for the typo error, it's 'Eon Years'... since we hd bought the dried apricot before I got married more thn 4 years ago!;p

Liz said...

wow...satu kenangan yang hebat yang tidak akan anak2 u lupakan...hebatlah ur anak berani....siuk rosma..i did miss this events..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I am feeling so geli seeing the photo of snakes. I am phobia wit it.