Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Mini Concert - Aneka Ria

This occasion took place on the 27th November, Saturday at our kids' school. The kids were very much excited to perform....however....Habibi wasn't feeling well on that day thus he was withdrawn from the show. Ayah couldn't come with me because he had something unavoidable going on.
As I reached their school...I looked up for Habibi and the teacher guided me to their waiting room where most of them were 'quarantined'. I found that Habibi's body was very warm, he only sat by my side to watch the the others performing on the stage. I was so anxious plus excited to watch Habibati.... (^_^)....I pity our boy too....*hugs*
The stage...very simple but creative....
The principle was delivering his welcoming speech....
Here came the talented children from KG 1A and KG 1B. Could you spot Habibati? She was in pink Barbie top. She pulled up her top...showing off her bulky tummy to the audience! I could clearly heard some giggles too....(^,^)..... Zoom in.......
They looked very cute...petite...and adorable...

When Habibati's performance was done...I had to bring back the kids home as Habibi's body temperature was getting higher. Actually Habibati would have to go on stage again to receive her academic prize.
It was very packed inside and outside.When I went outside the hall....I saw so many parents did not managed to get their seats! Poor them...they had to stand outside...sneaking through the windows.....just to watch their beloved kids' performances but I loved their spirit...well done parents...!
Taking a photo in the hallway...Habibi looked sick...but he still agreed to have the 'happy star' fixed on his head. Love you two darlings....

5 comments:

CathJ said...

Habibati so cute dancing... and kesian Habibi... heran kan.. kalau nak concert je.. mesti anak akan sakit... my boy.. that night demam sikit... pagi bangun pun hidung berdarah... sigh...

UmmiRosma said...

Cathj ~ tnx..yes betul tu...soon after Habibi...Habibati lagi feverish...and now both of them are having slight flu and cough. Nasib dah cuti....

Liz said...

wow..cute nya semua dancing at concert especially ur habibati ur son walaupun demam, tapi mukanya masih happy...next year will be more fun..

UmmiRosma said...

Liz ~ tnx..Habibati bagi 'all-out' on that day..hehehe...but she was quite unhappy when Ayah could not come..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Poor boy, he was so unwell on the day.

Habibati got her academic prize? Well done girl!
I guess she was anxious of the perf, thats why she pulled up her shirt a lil. But she still enjoyed herself.