Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Classic Marble Cake

This time I am totally satisfied with my bake when compared to my previous Rainbow Cake. I think I would use this recipe *I got from my mom* as the basic recipe for any cakes that I would love to make in the future.

This time I wanted to make it into marble cake...so I just divided the batter into 2 portions and add one of it with some chocolate emulco and cocoa powder....easy right?


The recipe :

227g Anchor butter
12og castor sugar
5 Grade A eggs
3 spoons condensed milk
300g Prima cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 spoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon chocolate emulco


Steps:

1. Beat butter and castor sugar until it is fluffy and white.

2. Add in egg one by one.

3. Then, add in the cake flour + baking powder and the condensed milk.

4. Divide the batter into 2 portions, one portion add with choc emulco and cocoa powder.

5. Then...bake in the oven with 170-180 degrees.


~enjoy every classic slice with a cup of hot coffee~

8 comments:

eugene said...

you just reminded me that my tomorrow's breakfast must be some kind of cakes, in fact too tired of eating too much of noodles already.hahahah

UmmiRosma said...

Eugene ~ that's true...different day with the different taste...but how come the children nowadays are mostly not tired of eating chicken? hahaha...as the thought of the day...

zura@iwan said...

my mom also good in baked...hehe..

UmmiRosma said...

Zura ~ Yes...it is an advantage for us to carry on with their classic recipes... :D

anney said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Looks delicious!

UmmiRosma said...

Anney ~ tnx sweetie (",)

nba-Nur said...

Look so delicous... yummy..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Just like a pc of art, nice!