Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Friday....

It was a relaxing Friday. I feel better than few days before despite that I still feel some numbness on my left arm. I am thankful to Allah for bestowing upon me the effort and strength to carry on with the fasting and be able to prepare something for breaking the fast.
As for the kids, they spent their time playing together happily. Teasing each other is normal and either one will always cry for help or attention. They like to play with the playdough together and make a mess in end! However..we really love their creations with the dough. Below...Habibati is wearing the Mickey mouse gown again...again...again... ;)
Quite a mess! ;P
For sungkai, we had these dishes. Actually I wanted to go to the Ramadhan bazaar to look for something attractive to my taste. But...since these ingredients were available in the fridge..I better made myself. Saved money..saved energy..saved time...!

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Both of them are so engross in their activities. So nice to have a sibling to play with haha. :P Wow..your pizza looks good. Go to the bazaar tomorrow lah..hehe.

UmmiRosma said...

Mummy Gwen ~ I think I wanna go later this afternoon....to snap some pix too...mmmm..feel so lazy today maaa...

Liz said...

genetic tah banar ur children..mesti pandai buat kueh ni besar....inda apa blog mama ada resepi...kalau mama lupa resepi.hehehehe

The Ninja Boy said...

Nice home and the fried meehoon and pizza look yummy:)

- mrs. nur - said...

Ummi Rosma,

I miss having buah tarap and also, d crunchy kuih cincin (d orange color)last time when we stayed in Temburong. I couldn't found 1 in Peninsula M'sia, but they have it in Sabah!