Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So chocolatey yummy....

I would love to share a recipe that had been put into trial and error by Zhoewynz....but considered a success in the end... *winks* thanks buddy!!
I have tried twice ( the first one was not successful..sorry no post about that ;p ). So on this very lucky second try...I was delighted that I managed to improve the texture of the cake. I prefer to classify this as a dessert..it's name is CHOCOLATE FONDANT/CHOCOLATE LAVA. Have a click at this address below:
The outcome was as shown above. Although it didnot really look like the real choc fondant (as being demonstrated by the chef but I am TOTALLY satisfied especially with the rich-chocolatey taste of the 'lava' or 'pulp'. Just becareful with the baking duration, as instructed..we should provide only 6 minutes. So NEVER overbake ya..as what I did before on the first trial. Poor me!
So have a go with this recipe.....BELIEVE ME...you are going to be madly in love with the richness of the chocolate fondant...good luck...
In addition to this post --> We prefer to scoop the choc fondant right from the aluminium moulds...mmm....

6 comments:

ummi afifah said...

emm..yummy..such a lovely taste...

UmmiRosma said...

Memang sedap dear....cubalah yea...

Liz said...

rich in chocolate..so simple ja resepinya tu....ok jua but need precaution masaknya...if got time i try..how is the taste too swweeeetkah

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..looks so delicious. Well done! I'm still a beginner in baking..the recipe looks simple but not as simple as it seems I think. :)

UmmiRosma said...

Liza ~ As for me and hubby, it was not very sweet. Perfect. I only decrease the amount of sugar from 50g to 40g only. Here, we were using the dark chocolate (usually bittersweet) so this had decreased the sweetness.

MummyGwen ~ Yea..you can try this one...just becareful with the duration lah. I know one day you will try the recipe.. :)

Ken Wooi said...

chocolate is always yummy! =D

kenwooi.com