Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sarra' Sofiyyah

Congratulations to my sis and her hubby on the arrival of their lovely Sarra' Sofiyyah, 3.3kg, last night on 9th September. We paid her a visit this morning and our kids were very excited. Habibati brought her Strawberry Shortcake doll along with an aim to 'show' it to her cousin..so that they can play together *wahahaha...it's still too early dear!*
Habibati said she wanted to touch the baby....How interested Habibi was...with his cousin...
The tagged happy foot...I love the heavenly smell of a baby.....

And now what had happened?
Habibati has never been so in love with a baby before. She prohibited me from holding anyone's baby. So to avoid any chaotic situations in the ward, just before going to the hospital, I had a slow talk with her....telling her that her aunty is having a baby girl...and I added some more sweet words to her...that the baby girl will become her best friend and to whom she can play and share her toys with. ",)

Then, at the end of our visit...she became possessive and insisted me to bring Sarra' back home! She even cried buckets....her cries had occupied the whole ward!
She uttered softly, "Ummi...I want the baby...." Let hubby and I consider this as a GOOD hint for us....(*;^).......Thank you Allah....

2 comments:

CathJ said...

owww....comel nya...... now I cannot wait to cuddle a baby...

My fren Ros... It's TIME... hehehhehehhehe...

all the best ya..

LOve owez.. :D

nba-Nur said...

Salam.. Hi Kak Rosma.. Comelnya anak saudara akak ni.. Hmmm Habibati dah merengek nak adik.. (nampaknya akak & hubby kena tunaikan tu permintaan dia tu hehe).

Comelnya dia time buat muka sedih tu..