Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Friday Out

This late afternoon I asked my hubby to bring us out. I wanted to eat 'roti canai' as the kids love it to eat too. Too bad...we were too late for it so we had some 'soto', chicken rice and fried quail instead at Tinis Restaurant. This restaurant is famous for its 'soto' for so many years. This place is quite far away from our place thus we don't come here for such a long time already.
Above ~ The fried quail.....mmmm....so yummy but quite expensive...BND$3.50 per quail.
Below ~ The chicken rice...for the kids...B+ for it...$3.00 per dish.
Above ~The so-called "soto Tinis".....still delicious as before....BND$3.00 per bowl.
Below ~ My smiling hubby...enjoying every slurp of the soup....slurppppp....
Above ~ Habibati was happy with her chicken rice that she shared with Habibi.
Below ~ Ummi posed with the fried quail before half of it entered into her tummy.
Play and eat. Eat and play.That's what they usually do....At the payment counter...*giggles*..have a look at Habibi and Habibati...they were very curious...!

6 comments:

Liz said...

adeh berabis jua miggang ayam atu....macam miggang micropun..eh..selera banar tu ros..hehehehe ..au nyaman tu sana atu

- mrs. nur - said...

uu..so yummy eh? i love nasi ayam too ^_^

UmmiRosma said...

Liza ~ U r right...mun batah udah ku nda makan dang..mana nda...tp sebenarnya nda ku kanyang tu sekong ah ..*chuckles*

Aisyahumaira ~ Yea...so yummy that the kids reflected bright smiles on their faces! Hehee

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I love fried quail too!

BoeyJoey said...

Ohhh... I love soto, especially the soup! Reminds me of my uni days where I eat soto for lunch everytime I visit the library :-D

UmmiRosma said...

BoeyJoey ~ Waaaah...the soto must be very delicious ya...mmm....fun time.