Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hope they will grow well....

Habibati would love to have sunflowers in our garden, so off we went to the garden shop. The garden shop that we visited was newly opened and I love their environmental concept....will blog about this shop soon ya....




Luckily we found the sunflower seeds which was sold in packets. I only bought a packet of the sunflower seeds and a packet of zinnia seeds too. The boss told me that the seeds were of high quality seeds from Taiwan. Wish me luck ...(",)...


Habibati herself sowed the seeds.....hopefully she has that green fingers...LOL...


and the seeds germinated three days later...alhamdulillah...


Below...the trial plant that I bought for BND$5 per pot. I am not sure about its name but I like these flowers. The seller said this plant can be pruned often to encourage new shoots and flowers. I hope so....just wait and see....

5 comments:

Fafau de Craft ( Zana ) said...

bestnya tanam poko bunga... :)

UmmiRosma said...

Assalam Zana...tnx for dropping by here...

yea...baru nak start semula...dah lama terbiar mcmtu je...

Alice Law said...

All the best, wish it bloom beautifully! Can't wait to see!^^

anney said...

Goodluck habibati! I'm not sure if I can grow flowers. lol!

UmmiRosma said...

Alice ~ Tnx...i hope so...will update its progress ya...

Anney ~ Oh sure you can...my multi-talented buddy...