Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sooo devastated....

It has been a very looooooooooooong break from blogging here.....and now....when I am fully free to dust my 'dusted blog'....something has turned me down......WHY?????

*SIGH*

The new format of this blogger.com........I am so devastated with the new format.....

I hate it when pictures have to be uploaded fully only then I can compose.....not to mention the long waiting time.....huh...

Usually....while the pictures were uploaded....I could compose.....time was not be wasted right??

Guess I have to study more.....or put up the white flag on blogging anymore..... 

Do you experience the same thing? please help......please...*on bended knee*

7 comments:

CathJ said...

alahai... jangan lah white flag my fren.... sedih dengar... :)

yes blogger sekarang dah tukar format.. and I don't like it too. nasib baik lah I changed to wordpress before it changed. tidak juga terasa. but I still have other blog yg guna blogspot.. so not used to it. But if you keep on blogging, sure jadi kebiasaan la.. hihihi... Talking about uploading photo... I never upload photo direct to blogspot.. sebab tu tak berapa rasa payah nya... I always saved my pictures to Flickr.. lepas tu copy html put on my blog.. sebab I like big photos.. hihi...

anyway... keep on blogging my fren... rindu lah... :)

CathJ said...

1 more thing... blogger sekarang letak verification for comment. baru dia punya verification word punya lah panjanggggggg and susah nak baca... so byk org malas nak drop comment on blogger blog sekarang... unless blog owner kasih set to not to have the verification word.. ha... saya pun kena ni... punya lah panjangggg... kalau salah... haaaa...kena bagi yg lain pula.... yg payah... susah nak baca.... apa lah blogger ni... nak torture readers... haahhahaha

Mummy Gwen said...

I hate the new format too. I usually compose first then only upload photos.

UmmiRosma said...

CathJ ~ owh...tnx...for the motivational words...suka hati semula...

I have to give lotsa 'hands-on' lah ni with blogger.com ni...now a bit kurang dah jugaklah rasa frustrated tu.

I will keep on blogging.... :)

UmmiRosma said...

Mummy Gwen ~ yea lah...I still prefer the previous format. I will follow your way...tnx sweetie...

BoeyJoey said...

And I hate that I cannot adjust the size of my photos!

(Welcome back, Ummi!! :-D)

UmmiRosma said...

Boey Joey ~ tnx dear....Im like the chopsmore cookies...sekejap ada, sekejap takde...anyway...tnx for dropping by my humble bloggie..