Thursday, May 21, 2009

All The Way From KL....

I should have posted this one earlier. But still...I think it's ok to share what we got from Ayah all the way from KL. Thank you honey..

These are for Habibi. However, one pair of the Upin&Ipin t-shirts and shorts has now been taken by Habibati. They are really crazy about this Malaysian cartoon characters now.

A tent for Habibi..(but we keep this one, since the living room is less spacious nowadays...!)
Below is another tent for Habibati. Well she really takes good care of her "housh".
For Habibati....I like the pink shoes. Habibati says "Ummi...shing shoes" which means "Ummi...they are dancing shoes".
The kids' toys and stickers.....

The kids' another favourite cartoon characters....(now has become my favourite too!)


I am happy that Ayah can still get these...although they are oudated already...heheheee. Guess what? They are overjoyed to own these...

VCD for Habibi and Habibati...

and now my "Mother's Day Presents"


I really love this one....thanks again honeybunch...!

10 comments:

CathJ said...

Wow...lots of gift from hubby...

best yer dapat hadiah dari hubby... ^_^

Unknown said...

happy to be here, another family blog,always enjoy that cos i am a father to two wonderful sons,,

hope to hear from you too.. salam.

by the way, i am your pengikut now,,,hope you dont mind

Ummu Mishkah said...

best nyer dapat banyakkkkkkkk hadiah.. pandai hubby ummirosma memilih..

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..so many gifts for everybody. Ayah is so sweet.

Tukang cerita said...

salam kak...
anak2 akak pun suka upin ipin yer..
anak2 sy suke gile!!!
:)

Semoga habibi cepat sembuh!!!

ummi afifah said...

poor habibi...cepat sembuh ye...
I like that pink shoes too....

UmmiRosma said...

Cathj, Mummy Gwen, Ummu Mishkah ~ tnx..hubby is very generous and thoughful enough...*winks*

Eugene ~ Hi..tnx for following my blog, im doing the same too. Keepin touch!

Tukang cerita ~ Wsalm, yea lah my kids suka sangat kat twins ni, nak jugak jadikan mereka ni anak angkat kita..heheeee

Ummi Afifah ~ tnx...Habibi's cut is healing..and yes the pink shoes tu cute yea.

Liz said...

wow banyak oleh2 dari KL...mesti happy anak2 n u....tapi ummi liza mau dikasi apa ya??..hehehe hjh I want u pakai baju atu..kasi posing ah

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So many things that your husband got for you and both of the kids. They surely feel happy of it.

I like both of the shoes of Habibati, but I preferred the black one most. More cool looking!
I wonder, do you speak your own Brunei language or BM at home?

You like sponge bob? So did you watch the cartoon too? Hehe.

MeRy said...

So many pressie...