Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Singaporean Lunch...

There is a Singaporean Restaurant here namely.....


The deco was cozy...homey...



We went there for lunch. Habibati was coming along. We couldnt bring Habibi because he was asleep and got angry to be woken up. So, he stayed at home with our maid.


The cuisines that we tried...Mee Rebus Singapura. It was with yellow noodles..I gave an 8 out of 10.My Chocolate Shake (but it looked more like blended milo)....and my rate for this one is 7 out of 10.
My hubby's choice...Tornado Fried Rice. I knew he chose this one because of its unique name...the taste was rated 8 out of 10.

Above was Habibati's portion...Chicken Rice, the rice was tasty..but the chicken was neither steamed nor roasted but fried. So, she didn't really like the chicken. This one below was the 'add-on' menu...Lontong Singapura. For this I'm so generous that I gave 9 out of 10...meaning yummy yummy yummy!
We will surely return...to taste more dishes there....

6 comments:

CathJ said...

Sooo yummy...Tak sabar nak visit Brunei..^_^

Ummu Mishkah said...

sungguh sedap.. nak kena pekena gak singaporean cuisine!

Tukang cerita said...

salam kak...
saya suka bihun singapore...
:)

UmmiRosma said...

Cathj ~ Come! Come! But Brunei is not a shopping paradise yea..not like KL tu..

UmmuMishkah ~ Betul...tak rugi makan kat situ.

TC ~ Yea...me too...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Habibati able to finish the rice?

UmmiRosma said...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy ~ Nope. We "vacuumed" the rice at last.*giggles*