Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Kitchen and I....

Hi everyone...I'm a bit behind couples of days lately due to couples of reasons...busy with the kids while hubby was off to KL, school matters and cupcake orders. Lately, I realize that I pay much attention to my second blog My Indulgence. More to it..I apologize my dear friends...that..I haven't returned your visits but thank you for the recent visits here.

Now that I'm back here (as well as my sweetie....*happy*)......I would love to share a dish that I prepared. It is the grilled chicken wings with honey and black pepper sauce. Yummy...

Easy to make --> First marinate the wings with some salt and white pepper .Then put them in the refigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is even better). Then when we have the license to grill....mix well with the chix wings these ingredients namely black pepper sauce, tomatoe sauce, thick soy sauce, ginger+galangal+ lemon grass+tumeric paste, salt to taste. Glaze the wings with little oil and then grill..and lastly as simple as that...and enjoy.

No comments: