Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Sunday

In the morning after breakfast, I made some cupcakes for my MATHEMATICS SUPERB STARS for the April. I will present these to the three of them namely Qistina (Year6A), Hayani (Year6B) and Jenny (Year 6C). I am sure they will be happy to have these. So..enjoy them..you guys deserve them.. Then, at around 4 we went to Hua Ho Tanjong Bunut for our grocery shopping and also to hunt for the kids' play house or tent. Habibi did not join us because the grocery shopping would be impossible if the super hero was around. So we just brought Habibati along, although my heart ached to leave Habibi with the maid. But what to do, right?
After the grocery shopping was done...we had our very early dinner at the food court there...these are the pictures of what we had.
Above picture shows my portion....AYAM PENYET TINDULANG...my rate is 8/10n and below is my hubby's portion..NASI GORENG KAMPUNG and hubby says the rate is 8/10 too...yummy...
Below is 'our' portion...SOTO BRUNEI and I really like this one very very much...9/10. Sure will come back for this one...
Below again is our sweet little girl's portion...only the LEBANESE RICE. She likes this one too.

Then, we headed off to Triple Star just nearby the mall. We first went 'sightseeing' at the children's toys paradise. Habibati could not resist the slide. So at last my hubby ended up buying the PLAY HOUSE attached with a slide and a swing. It cost BND338 and after discount the price went down to BND304.

The playhouse was delivered (around 8p.m). The kids were very awfully overjoyed...especially Habibi. The sissy said happily to me.."Ummi...slide". As soon as the play house was installed, the kids started to get inside their new 'home sweet home'.

My hubby requested the swing to be uninstalled to avoid Habibi from making it a way to get to the 'roof' of the play house. As we know...our super hero loves doing stunts...!

These scenes were only taken right after the installation....By the way, do you notice something about the kids' actions? *chuckles* I wonder how will they react to their new play house tomorrow.....as for the night they past their sleeping time!

6 comments:

budhe said...

ayam penyet,soto ,nasi goreng kampung hohoho...look like yummy..masih ada ga' Ummi..mau dhonk dikirim kemari..hmm...

Postingan Ummi Rina slalu tampil memikat hati dan juga ngangenin.. sayang my english bisane yes or no dhoank hiks!! so jadi minder klo' mo' koment.. tapi senang menikmatinya.. thank's ya Ummi..

Habibi Habibati.. next time klo' main slide lagi ajakin budhe yach..o.k..enjoy it..big hug turn around for you all...mmmmmmuaaaaaaaach..

Rozella said...

Wah baiknya you Ummi! The cupcakes look so yummy. Memang you are one of those teachers that all the students love rite? Hehehehe I wish I had a teacher like you before...

UmmiRosma said...

Budhe ~ Terima kasih atas komennya...nasi ayam penyet kan resepi dari Indonesia and it's one of the popular dishes here..you know. Cuma sambal je sangat pedas. Tapi sedap..! *group hugs*

UmmiRosma said...

Rozella ~ Im not sure about that Rozie..but...I gain respect from my pupils. I ni jenis cikgu yang serious lah kat kelas...*chuckles*

Mummy Hanan said...

Hemmm, a new plaything to play with....wow it's nice... my kids still have the slide which now l put it outside... sometime Hannan n Zawanah still played with it.... Lucky Habibi n Habibati
But Ummi, l think better watch ur Habibi, when l see his face, l wonder did "he want to climb the roof?....." sorry...
Anyway 4 Habibi n Habibati... enjoy ur new toys dear.....muahhhhhh

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The Soto Brunei looked so nice. Is it spicy?

Habibati can finish all the rice?