Friday, August 27, 2010

Just for a laugh

Our kids love to play with the plastic wrapper that we usually find in the biscuits/cookies tin. I don't know the exact name but it pops out when we press the air-filled sacs on the plastic (^-^). Then..to my surprise..Habibi requested me to take some pictures of him..as shown below *LOL* . He was being so creative that we just couldn't help laughing at him.

This is the latest head gear fashion for the upcoming hari raya celebration...!
My three quarters.....loving the three of you (*;^)

7 comments:

ummi afifah said...

like father, like son n daughter...he..he.. one of the stress therapy...

Hazlin Nazri said...

anak-anak permata hati..
berbeza watak tiap seorang...
bila dewasa.... lain pulak sifat dan sikap..

cute girl n boy..

MeRy said...

So creative....

Nurhayati said...

ahaksss creative

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha..he is so creative. very cute. Love the pic of Daddy and the angels. :)

UmmiRosma said...

Ummi Afifah ~ I agreee...a therapy!

Hazlin ~ Tnx...yea..masing2 dgn ragam masing2...penawar hati...

MeRy & Nur ~ Yes...appreciating their creativity :)

Mummy Gwen ~ tnx...me too, I like that picture..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I remembered when I was a kid, I love to play with those plastic bag too.

Habibi is indeed creative and he is cute with his new hat.