Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Sungkai

Yesterday was the first day of a working day during Ramadhan. For teachers..we start at 7.30 and end up at 12 noon. For my hubby who works in the office will normally start at 8 until 2 p.m. Since it was the very first day...of course most of us would be in our 'slow mode'. (^;*)

I felt lazy to prepare our 'bersungkai' foodies so we went out to buy something. These were what we had..........*like you Cathj --> just like having a bif feast* LOL

Roti canai and curry.... *our kids love this very much*
Fried-mee hoon *my favourite*
Fried noodle *hubby's choice*
3 normal SupaSave Beef Burgers *For hubby, Habibati and I* Although the price was cheap but the taste was yummy.
I have been craving for this one....Millenium's Bread Butter Pudding plus vanilla sauce.I also bought Pati Haruan plus Gamat.
Nice packaging and a box of six portions cost me BND$13.00 here. I will only take once during the breaking of the fast.
Oh my! I stared for some seconds...whether I could stand the taste or not....?
Alhamdullilah...I gulped all at once! *struggling to be back healthy*

My surgery is not healing yet because I still feel the throbbing pain. However, physically the stitches look normal and don't show any swellings nor redness. But to be on the safe side...I am now 'forcing' myself to gulp the whole portion. I hope the pain will be less in few days time...Insya Allah..

4 comments:

CathJ said...

ohhh.... sedap nya makanannnnn... ^_^

Oh yes... lepas operation ni..luar nampak ok tapi dlm nya tu kadang2 belum betul2 baik... so kena lah rajin minum haruan.... :)

take care dear.. :)

UmmiRosma said...

CathJ ~ I have to agree with that...im still waiting for this Wednesday's appointment. *nervous mode*

Mummy Gwen said...

Sungkai means buka puasa? Don't worry everything will be alright. Just need time to heal.

UmmiRosma said...

Mummy Gwen ~ Tnx for your motivation...