Friday, August 20, 2010

The Report From the Radiologist

This morning I feel something strange with my left ear...I hear the irritating sound like the 'mosquito sound' and it is blocked too. Coincidentally today I happen to have my appointment with the radiologist. So I went off to the hospital earlier so that I could see the out-patient doctor just before my ultrasound appointment.

I waited almost for an hour (*.*) to be called up. I had my left ear examined and the doctor said my ear drum is normal but there is a slight inflammation around it. I was then given an ear drop med.
Then...I walked to the radiology department. I waited for less then 10 minutes there. I was very nervous to the fullest @~@. There were so many "what if questions" in my mind....and I was trembling too and my hands were both cold! *poor me*

The result of my ultrasound tells that my surgery area is still in the process of healing, there is no lump as suspected by the gynecologist. Syukur Alhamdulillah...

However..... the radiologist found out a 2.8cm follicular cyst in my left ovary *again??* According to the radiologist, the cyst is just the normal one and not the dermoid cyst (in my right ovary) that had been removed during my laparotomy 3 months ago. I hope it won't increase in size as I am already phobia with the surgical procedures.

........................And another upcoming case..................
...........there is minimal sludge in my gall bladder which I don't know at all about it! *thunderstruck*. I did my googling then...

Now....I need to watch my foodies...no more high-cholesterol ones and will take loads and loads of oat-based foodie....*I hope I can*

Ok..cheers....have a lovely weekend ya...*winks*

8 comments:

CathJ said...

aduhai Ros.. pity you.. Please take care ya..

Oh it's time to do medical check up on myself too.. ~.@

Take care ya.. :)

nba-Nur said...

Salam.. Apa khabar Kak Rosma? Lama tak menjenguk akak. Sabar ye kak.. Jaga kesihatan akak dan jangan buat kerja yang berat2. Semoga akak cepat sembuh.

Hari ni Nur buka nasi lemak saje. Suami out-station la kak.. :(

Ok Kak Rosma, take care ye.. :)

UmmiRosma said...

CathJ ~ Tnx dear...i will and you too ok..

Nur ~ nasi lemak? sedap tu...anyway tnx...u take care too :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Wishing you the best of health, Ummi. Do take care of yourself. Don't worry, you will be alright.

UmmiRosma said...

MummY Gwen ~ tnx dear...

anney said...

I eat steel cut oatmeal in the morning. It is better than the instant oatmeals out there but takes a longer time to cook. I'm trying to lower my sugar level coz the doc told me I need to go on a diet so I won't be dibetic.

UmmiRosma said...

Anney ~ i havent heard about the steel cut oatmeal. Is it a biscuit?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Don't worry Ummi, you will be fine.
Just make sure to check with doc once you feel not well.

Take k ok!