Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our little girl now....





Our girl is now loving all the 'girlie' thingies....she loves being beautiful....
...........there is a time when I am all alone thinking of her.......
I wish that she could stay how she is now.....still a baby to me......stays the same......never grow up.......because I would love to carry, hug and kiss her still.....but these are beyond my abilities right. She grows up very fast....anyway.....my dearest heart and soul...Ummi will always love you for what you are.....will always there for you for the rest of my life...

3 comments:

CathJ said...

Ohhh... she is sooo cute... hehehhe.. even my boy love wearing my sunnies.. ~.@

Oh tell me about it Ros.. I felt the same way towards my boy... I am so worry he grow up hahahhaha...

MeRy said...

So cute and pretty..

UmmiRosma said...

CathJ ~ yea lah my fren..tho the kids are like a pain in the neck ..but when we think that they will grow bigger..they wouldn't want to be cuddled anymore..hehehhe...*bilalah agaknye nak dapat baby baru*


MeRy ~Thanks dear..I hope she will grow into a beauty with brain person one day..*praying*