Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who could do it???

We managed to buy three pieces of 'baju fesyen' for our girl for this upcoming Hari Raya. I decided to just buy the ready-made ones as I am sure that no more tailors would kindly accept any tailorings anymore......... (*.*)
But the disadvantages of purchasing the ready-made ones are that they do not fit my daughter well enough especially the 'kain' part. The girdles are so tight that might as well making her uneasy all day long.

So off we went to try our luck if any tailors would make some repairs to the girdles. Sadly no tailors would like to accept our order as most of them do not have time to do any repairs. So off we went again to one of my favourite tailors....hoping for a better luck @~@

After some persuading sessions....he at last accept my order! *so grateful* I think this Indian tailor-boss couldn't say no...as I am one of his loyal customers!

However..things wouldn't be that smooth.....you know....there is an agreement! I have to take off the sewings on the girdles myself! Ok laaaa....never mind.... at least he could do some alterations to my daughter's skirt.

Here...my dearest hubby did the 'job' for me last night *thanks a lot my love* and I hope everything is gonna be fine....
Another job waiting me....
.............to sew the beading strips.....to make it more glamorous! (^_^)

P/S ~~~ How I wish I could send these off to my multi-talented buddies CathJ and Kak Lin! *winks*

4 comments:

CathJ said...

hahhahahha... Ros... lain kali hantar awal yer.... boleh buat tempahan Ros... untuk tahun depan...sanggup tak??? hehehhehehe...

Respect to your hubby... boleh buat kerja remeh temeh ni...aku yg ah-hem terror mjahit pun...malasssss lah ros nak bukak2 ni...hihihihi...

Mummy Gwen said...

Yes..CathJ can sure help you with the alteration..hehe.

Don't forget to show us the outcome ya. :)

UmmiRosma said...

CathJ ~ wish I could visit your boutique...

MummyGwen ~ ok..will show it as soon as Im done with them..*good luck to me*

Hazlin Nazri said...

hehehe.. wakakakaka...
akak sgt suka menjahit.. but have less time to fulfill my hobby..
kalau dekat n lamaaaaaa lg nak raya, insyaAllah boleh tolong jahitkn. foc..hehehe