Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My 3 days off from school

I had an appointment with my gynecologist yesterday regarding my complain about my abdominal pain. It has been 3 months after the diagnostic laparoscopy and laparotomy but the pain is still throbbing "on and off" which is making me uncomfortable plus worried. I hope it is just the normal healing process but in the other hand...I feel weird too. The gynecologist requested me to be warded for few days for some observations but I refused. I asked for the second opinion...so she gave me 3 days off from school and instructed me to be back for an abdominal ultrasound at the radiologist this Saturday. I hope there will be nothing serious. I was prescribed with some ponstans (pain reliever pills) and some multivitamins.

So..this morning I became a full-time housewife *love it* . Hubby advised me to take a relaxing nap while the kids were at school. But...what I did? I cleaned up the bathroom, ironed hubby's and kids' clothings, swept the floor etc..etc... @.@ *memang jenis tak dpt duduk diam*

Then.....when the kids came back from school, I took them for a bath and gave them their lunch. They were ok...but not longer after that...the 'chaos' began...

The hero was innocently having his sweet time in front of the TV...our little girl too...
How can I ever 'rehat' as they kept me on my toes all the time? Oh my....but I know this is such a normal situation for parents who have growing kids like us .(*,*).

6 comments:

MeRy said...

YOur boy sit too close to the TV...better drag him further from TV screen..not good for his eyes.

UmmiRosma said...

MeRy ~ Yes I did..and always do..but he still doesnt wanna listen. Sure he will get poor eye sight..:(

anney said...

Kids won't put away their toys after playing and tend to be messy but they're so adorable we can't always get mad at them. Anyway, hope you are feeling better now.

CathJ said...

Habibi.... nak oi.... dekat nyaaaaa..... hahahahhahahahha... aku tergelak sorang2 Ros...

I hope you will be fine my fren... pls sharing what it could be ya,... I really hope that nothings happen...

You buat scope ke? yg masuk ke mulut tu?? I pernah dulu.. mak aiii seksa!!!

Take care my fren..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Too near boy...mommy, quickly pull him away from the TV:-)

Ummi, hope your body checkup result will be alright and take k yeah.

Mummy Gwen said...

Your wound is still healing. Take it easy ya.